Happy Weekend!
First, I would like to share this picture with you...
Take a moment to smile with me.
My best friend threw a birthday party for her Crocodile loving four year old this weekend.
How adorable are these tails/party favors!?!
Fun for all ages!
I love celebrating with friends and family.
It's so neat how birthday party themes tell the story of what our children's interests are from year to year.
I am in the middle of planning both of the kids parties at the moment.
It's hard work...no matter how simple I try to keep it.
The kite came with us of course.
The theme of Judson's first birthday should be Binkies.
It's not.
But it should be.
Thank you Jesus for sweet children and for the chance to celebrate their precious lives.




Great photos and looked like fun. We went to a four year old's birthday party on the weekend and the twins had a kids reptile party where got to hyold a real live crocodile as well as snakes and other animals before the kids ate a Crocodile Birthday cake.
ReplyDeleteThemed parties always go well and make a change from the usual pass the parcel sort of thing.
All the best