James and I celebrated 6 years if marriage!
We went to the Padres game.
That probably doesn't sound like the romantic date most women hope for, but I loved it.
There are few places I'd rather be than at a baseball game.
Little sweet buddy boy is seriously the most curious cat I've ever seen.
I ask my friends if this is just baby, or if it's boy.
I seem to be getting, BOY!
He's hard work but makes me laugh all day long with the things he gets into.
I love my little boy...who is going to be one...ONE... in about 6 weeks.
Sweet girl is not doing summer school.
Just decided it was too much work to get her adjusted to a new class and new teachers for such a short time.
We like being home together.
I'm not going crazy...yet!
We studied Orca whales last week.
I love her paintings
We don't have a yard to run and splash in the sprinklers but we did get a water table for the porch and it's providing lots of fun.
We've also been going on lots of play dates!
Play dates are just as much for the Moms as for the kids.
Too much fun!!!
Summer 2012 is in full swing.








No comments:
Post a Comment