Never a dull moment
You've sure got your hands full
I bet they keep you on your toes
I hear comments like this throughout my week as I'm running here and there with my little ones.
Some outings are more eventful than others but there's always something.
You'd never know from these sweet pictures how much chaos truly ensued during our little outing today.
Judson is going to be 11 months old in a few days and I wanted to take his picture.
Plus, we had been inside all day and we thought it might be nice to get out and walk to the park.
I realized quickly that it was too hot to be walking around for long.
The park was out.
Ava was furious.
So, I figured I'd take just a few pictures of Judson and then we could head back home.
click click click
SPLASH
Judson. In. Fountain.
Ava's screaming and running away from us demanding the park and Judson's drenched head to toe from his little dip.
If James wasn't with me, there wouldn't have been a single hair left on my head.
Since he was, we laughed all the way home.
How I got any usable pictures is a mystery.
She is too ridiculously gorgeous!
Even while throwing a fit, she gives me this!
And the boy...
Did you see those teethies??
How about my baby swimming in the fountain?
Truly, never a dull moment.







No comments:
Post a Comment