Friday, June 29, 2012

Sweet Summer Days

This summer I want to be less scheduled and more spontaneous.  
September will be here all to quickly and the craziness will resume.  
We are going to enjoy ourselves during these months off. 

Ava qualifies for summer school for the first 4 weeks of summer.  
We may go, we may not go.   
She missed the first week because of surgery but was cleared to go today. 
We did not go.
We played.

These two are so darn cute.  
I love them.  
They laid around, watched movies, had sword fights, read books, and fought (just a little...they wouldn't be kids if they didn't right?).  

We ventured outside for some water fun.

  The babies were ready. 

So was Ava girl.  You'd think she was having the best time of her life in that little baby pool.  
But then again, it doesn't take much to make this girl smile. 

Have I mentioned that I've known these ladies since we were in Jr. High School?  
They are such loving Mama's and I am so blessed by time spent with them.


I love that my Jud can't run and hide from the camera yet.  
He has no choice but to take pictures with his Mama.  

I love silly summer days.

Now, I must run.  
My son is eating mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment