The whole gang.
Ava girl
Judson aka Juddy Buddy, Jud the Stud, Jud Man, etc.
I have been wanting to blog again for quite some time and then today I got an email from a friend saying that she too, was going to begin blogging again. I am a pretty devoted scrapbooker and I feel like I do a great job documenting BIG events but it's the little things that I want to record and make sure are not forgotten.
Here we go...remembering and documenting all of life's moments...big and small...
The weather has been yucky but I felt like the kids needed a little fresh air and time away from the same old toys in the house. So a walk to collect flowers was in order.
OH the thrill!!!
We ended up at the park. She doesn't like the swings at all :-)
Judson was attached to me the whole time. He's not much for picking flowers yet (Although as I write this he is nearly crawling on the floor next to me!!! It wont be long till he's out there with Sissy.)
I was imagining coming home with a basket full of beautiful flowers but these were the only two that made the cut. Looks like we've got a picky flower picker on our hands.)
What you didn't see...
Sometimes when I read blogs and look at the gorgeous pictures of smiling children and adoring parents, I think to myself..."Yeah right! There is no way that this is what their world looks like all the time. Or maybe it is and I'm the only one in the world who kids cry and throw fits and poop through their diapers. So, when appropriate, at the end of my posts, I'd like to have a section devoted to some of the non picturesqe moments.
- Ava fell (not hard) and fake cried on the curb for about 10 minutes
- My kids are both sick and I probably should have kept them inside. I also forgot to put socks on the baby ( Maybe I wont tell my mom that I started blogging again until this post goes a little further down the list :-)
- A little girl on the swings asked, "Does she talk" and then stared at Ava for the rest of the time we played. It always breaks my heart a little.
- I totally bribed her with a yogurt and a movie in order to get her to leave the park peacefully.
Hope to be posting much more often now...EXCITED!!!
Love it! The pic of Ava on the swing needs to be framed immediatly! Stunning!
ReplyDeleteYay! Glad you're back! The part at the end was my favorite part - it's always refreshing to hear honest and vulnerable snippets from others' lives. Now this is making me want to start a blog ... :)
ReplyDeleteI love all the new posts! (I need to get better at updating my family blog...) Your kids are seriously adorable, the picture of Ava in the swing is beautiful! I love that you mention the not so great moments of having kids, I know it all to well. The fake crying is a common occurrence at our house - from my 14 month old! Who knew the drama and sass started so young in girls...I wasn't warned about that one!
ReplyDelete