Our Ava turned 6 over the weekend!!! Craziness. I came up with the brillant idea of throwing her an Alice in Wonderland birthday bash BEFORE Judson arrived. I was definitely feeling in a little over my head once it came time to actually party plan while taking care of Ava and a new born. Thankfully my mother in law was staying with us and was a HUGE help. Don't think it would have come together without her here.
On the morning of the party our little birthday girl woke up with a fever due to an ear infection. So, along with gathering things for the party, we had to take her to urgent care to get her on antiboitics. Poor thing was a little grumpy at the beginning of the party but once the Tylenol kicked in she enjoyed the day as much as one can when you are sick :-( Other than the stress of having a sick girl, I think that the party looked really cute and that the kids had a good time. My amazing friends let us have the party at their house since we don't have a big enough place. Here are some pictures of "Wonderland" and the little sweeties who joined us...
Happy Birthday Ava Darina Ballerina!
Oh, and have I mentioned that this little lovey is one month old and cuter by the second!










No comments:
Post a Comment