Friday, August 26, 2011

Week 1 is in the books

It's been an amazing, stressful, lovely, exhausting, all around crazy first week with baby Judson home.  Baby loves to be sleepy all day and then gets cranky and awake at night.  James has had the week off which has been WONDERFUL.  Can't imagine doing this by myself but I'll manage.  We have been out a couple of times and I'll tell him to just shadow me as I try by myself to get both kids out of the car and safely to the restaurant, etc.  It's not an easy task.  Some additional pictures from our first week at home with Jud...

I LOVE taking walks.  Walking in the evening with my family is on the top of my "favorite things to do" list.  That is one reason why I refuse to move from the town we currently live in.  It has the most beautiful areas to walk and enjoy.  We brought the soccer ball out and let Ava kick around the ball with Daddy.  I sat with the baby and did one of my other favorite things, which is take pictures of my beautiful children!  








One night I was inspired to take a few fun photos in hopes of getting Judson's birth announcements ready to send out.  I bribed Ava with a cookie to get a few of her also. 









Lovin every moment...even the crazy ones.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment