On any given day in our home you can observe this scene. Ava wearing yarn (Rapunzel hair) from her pony tail. She is usually not wearing a shirt :-)
We inherited this HUGE map from my sister. I have been wanting one for our home. Yet to make a decision on if and where it will go up.
I love these two and am so blessed to watch their relationship grow. .
James and I got a date this week!!! That rarely happens and so, even though I felt pretty horrible, it was a real treat to spend time together.
(I totally have a piece of candy in my check)
After dinner, we went to our church for Orphan Care night. We soaked in all the wonderfulness! Our hearts were blessed to hear from this choir of orphaned children from Ethiopia and Honduras. They were amazing.
Praying for God's healing hand to be on our family so I can see more smiles like this around our house!
I love all these pics! My 6-year-old self is jealous of Ava's Rapunzel hair - genius!!! I used to put tights on my head and pretend that was my long princess hair :)
ReplyDelete