Monday, May 14, 2012

Mommy's Day

My first Mother's Day gift came on Friday when Ava got home from school and just couldn't wait another second to give me what she had made...
 Very proud to be sporting this fine piece of jewelry.  An Ava Letterneau original.

It was such fun fun day.  We were not sure what to do that would be fun, relaxing, and keep the kiddos happy.  We decided on the Hotel Del Coronado.  It's one of the most beautiful places that I have ever been.  I love it there... 
I love my Mommy and Daddy

Ava has this great book called Becka and the Big Bubble about a girl who travels all around San Diego to see some of the sites.  The Hotel Del is one of the places she visits.  This was really neat for Ava to see it come alive. 

Aren't we talented?  J/K!!!  Got to watch a man build this masterpiece on the sand.

No words for this picture.  It's just perfect.

Oh what fun it is to play in the sand on Mother's Day (sing that to the tune of jingle bells)

Hubby and my Dad made the day so special for us ladies.  Delicious breakfast, pedicure trip, taking on the kids so we could relax (a little)

Most countries celebrate Women's Day.  America does not -LAME!  This women happens to be my sister and she is awesome!  Definitely deserves to be celebrated.  She has come to my rescue countless times and she loves my kids! 

See ya next time my Mama has something fun to say :-) 

What you didn't see...
- I put sunscreen on the baby everywhere but the back of his neck.  He got burned (or would I say burnt?)
- I have gotten Ava two new suits for the summer and there is something about both of them that bother her.  One is too tight and other is too loose (according to her).  This is her suit from last year and I brought two extras in the bag just in case she decided that this one was also unacceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment