Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dada's Home

YAY!!  Long, hard week with Daddy out of town but we did it!  And we are so glad that he is home safe. We missed him.  He makes Ava giggle more than anyone.  It was good to hear that laughter out of her this afternoon. Judson is doing some new things (yep, in the three days that James was gone he started waving and clapping)  He was happy to see his Daddy too.  I may have been the happiest of all!
So, I actually did my hair and makeup today and thought we'd pick up Ava from school and go out to lunch.  But, we pulled up to find her in tears, standing with her teacher.  She had fallen in the toilet...Oh dear :-/ So, we scratched lunch plans and headed home for a good scrub in the tub.

 I LOVE baseball and James got to go to a Yankees vs. Orioles games while he was in Maryland.  So jealous!!!  But, I got a cute coffee mug at least.

My babies drove me a little crazy this week but there were still plenty of sweet sweet moments that I want to remember.

  

  

  Now, time to catch up on some TV shows with the hubby. Goodnight :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment