Monday, May 30, 2016

Weekend Snapshots

Long weekends!!!!
The.Best.
We picked wildflowers on a little family walk.
The boys wanted to save them for Mimi and Auntie.
They're gentlemen alright.
Always making sure the ladies in their life have flowers.

I do need to read up on which native wildflowers are poisonous though :-/  .  

We had a celebration lunch at Ponte Winery.  
My sister finished up school and earned her accounting degree...Yay Erica!
Papa got a wonderful new job...best part...He doesn't have to work weekends anymore and we get to see lots more of him.  
Judson's face in the picture above says a lot about how we love our Papa.

We chose this same venue for our wedding almost 10 years ago. 
I never knew we'd live here, but I guess I've always loved it.
We caught frogs and walked the vineyards.
Beauty!

We completed a few house projects, enjoyed some pretty sunsets, and read lots of books, cause that's what we do :)

Another thing I do lots of is cuddling this one, because she craves it.
This is how she feels love and gives love.
I adore her.

"One generation shall commend your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts."
-Pslam145:4

No comments:

Post a Comment