Ava's talker has a button that speaks the phrase, "Today is______"
The user can then insert any word like, "Friday", "Beautiful", "Cloudy", etc.
When I hear this coming from her talker, I fill in the blank with whatever is floating around in my head about the day.
So here's a recap of our recent "Todays"
in a word.
Today is...exhausting
We decided to take an impromptu trip down to Sea World.
Erica was working and we were planning on spending the day with my mom.
My best friend was also there with her mother in law and kids.
It was a great time but by the end of the day I.was.tired...exhausted...completely useless.
Today is...friendship
Look at little Av with all those big kids!
Our moms group at church met at the RSM Beach Club for a day of fellowship and fun!
I had a great time talking with some adults. :-)
Ava had a great time playing with the kids.
There were kids her age but she stuck close to her teenage buddy.
Today is...messy
Love the beach, but boy oh boy, my kids are a mess by the time we are done.
Sand packed in their suits, salt water crusting in their hair.
Then Mama got ready for a rare evening away.
I got all cute in a white and yellow dress that was quickly dirtied by little hands covered in avocado and yogurt.
It worked out because I went out for a craft night that ended up being a bit messy as well.
Paint would have been worse I guess.
Today is...adorable
The older Judson gets, the easier it is to have lazy days around the house.
Ava actually has a little playmate and I don't feel so guilty if we don't get out of the house.
Everyday is different
Wonder what today will bring...
So here's a recap of our recent "Todays"
in a word.
Today is...exhausting
We decided to take an impromptu trip down to Sea World.
Erica was working and we were planning on spending the day with my mom.
My best friend was also there with her mother in law and kids.
It was a great time but by the end of the day I.was.tired...exhausted...completely useless.
Today is...friendship
Look at little Av with all those big kids!
Our moms group at church met at the RSM Beach Club for a day of fellowship and fun!
I had a great time talking with some adults. :-)
Ava had a great time playing with the kids.
There were kids her age but she stuck close to her teenage buddy.
Today is...messy
Love the beach, but boy oh boy, my kids are a mess by the time we are done.
Sand packed in their suits, salt water crusting in their hair.
Then Mama got ready for a rare evening away.
I got all cute in a white and yellow dress that was quickly dirtied by little hands covered in avocado and yogurt.
It worked out because I went out for a craft night that ended up being a bit messy as well.
Paint would have been worse I guess.
Today is...adorable
The older Judson gets, the easier it is to have lazy days around the house.
Ava actually has a little playmate and I don't feel so guilty if we don't get out of the house.
Everyday is different
Wonder what today will bring...







Wonderful Post Kari!
ReplyDelete