Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Adventures in Washington Part III (final vacation post)

A glimpse into our last two days in Washington.
Day 6:  Grandma's House...
 It was great to have a day at home. 
Jud needed a day with normal naps.
Mama and Dada needed that too.
Then he went ahead and started taking little steps.  
Look!  No hands!

Day 7:  Kids Museum and River Front Park...
 We woke up early to a major thunder storm.
We started looking into some indoor activities and found a children's museum down in Spokane. 
It turned out to be a lovely day after all and so we walked from the museum down to River Front Park where the kids rode rides, played chase with James, and argued over which of them got the second seat in our double stroller.


I thought I had forgotten my camera, hence the I-phone pictures.
I realized that I had it on our way to the park.








This is called the trash eating goat.  
It sucks up your garbage.  
It's pretty hilarious.

We heart Grandma and our cousins.
We will miss you!  
Thanks for a great vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment