Thursday, July 4, 2013

Date

Today is the 4th of July and that makes it 9 years since James and I went on our first date in Daytona Beach.
And next week we will celebrate 7 years of marriage.
It is rare when James and I get a date night but I always look forward to those times when we do.
Sometimes we go out and, one of us doesn't feel good, the movie is bad, the restaurant has a long wait, etc.
But, this date night (for our anniversary) was perfect. 
Just perfect.
The kids behaved well for my parents, the restaurant was right on the water and the food was great.
After dinner we spent time sitting on sand and watching the sun go down.
We ended the night with coffee in beautiful downtown Encinitas.
Mostly it was a wonderful time to connect with my sweetie and have some uninterrupted time together!
 
 



 
 


Thanks to our babysitters and to the best husband I could ever dream of.

No comments:

Post a Comment