Saturday, July 20, 2013

Summer Adventures

We've been busy! 
It's been a wonderful summer so far and I am so thankful for the memories that my little ones and I are making. 

Dad's night at the beach...
One of my favorite things about this summer has been spending time at the beach with some dear women from church and their children.  It's such a wonderful time to fellowship and the kids have an absolute blast together.  One night the Dads came and joined us for dinner.  The kids certainly didn't let the Daddys sit and enjoy the view. Dads = playtime






Strawberry Picking...
The kids and I took a day to go down and visit Mimi.  We gave Ava some options and she choose to go strawberry picking.  She carefully examined each strawberry before she picked it to make sure it was just right.  She did a great job on quality control! Judson held onto his bucket of strawberries very tight.  He took his job very seriously and had a great time too.








 


Getting creative at home...
We have great days outside, enjoying the summer sun but some days we hang around the house and have some down time.  We make shell necklaces, write stories, dance, color, do play-dough, etc.  I treasure those days as well.





We are savoring summer here in the Letterneau house. 
Looking forward to some great weeks ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome necklace Ava! and I need another story to put on my fridge. :) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete