Daddy and the kids had a great time putting together Thatcher's crib last weekend.
Have I mentioned that I love being creative with the little spaces we have in our home??
I do...honestly.
Where's the fun in having an actual available bedroom?
Way too obvious.
So my craft nook went bye bye ( I have not had time to use it much with two kids and I figured that my time would be even more limited with three).
It's a perfect little fit for our new man's crib.
And once he moves into the loft with his brother, we can move their changer in that space.
Perfect.
Who needs a three bedroom home anyway :-)
(Sissy was committed to reading each step of the directions. She helped out with assembly from start to finish.)
(Brother stayed committed to getting into everything he could until the task was complete. He did his job well.)
It's missing the mattress at this point.
It's small.
It's compact.
It's not fancy or detailed.
Our plan is to get Judson a matching one (it converts to a toddler bed.) and then they can fit nicely side by side in the loft when that time comes.)
I will do a little decorating in his nook to make it cozy for him.
The very most important thing about this crib is the little one who will soon rest his head here.
We are praying for him everyday.
We are praying that he continues to grow strong and safe until the day we meet me and bring him home.
We are getting ready for you baby boy...preparing our hearts and our home.





No comments:
Post a Comment