It's upon us.
School is OUT
The kids are happy for the change.
I am still undecided :-)
But summer does bring such sweet things...
long days by the water, smoothies, bonfires, baseball, fun family time being outside.
Our summer officially started after Ava's promotion ceremony at school last Friday night.
I made the family stop to take Ava's picture in these pretty purple flowers b/c it matched her purple dress too perfectly.
The ceremony was so encouraging and sweet for the students.
They were made to feel so special!
They are!!!!
When we got to the school Judson sat with the student's (of course).
He's going to be so ready when his time comes to go to Kingdom Life Academy!
The beach is our favorite playground.
It's a wonderful place to meet up with friends and allow the kids to play play play!
Father Day was a special day to be with my two favorite Daddys!
I cannot thank the Lord enough for my father and for the father of my children.
I don't get it!
How could these two men have been put in MY life???
They are both a joy and a blessing to me every day!
So this summer also bring us...a baby!
I have been anticipating summer's arrival b/c I know that we have to get through it before baby Thatcher joins our family.
Now, it's here.
And soon it will be gone.
And we will have another little love in our lives!
So we are planning on having a lot of fun this summer.
Maybe a family vacation???
Prayerfully.











No comments:
Post a Comment