Sunday, May 5, 2013

Easy Spring Art

Prepare yourself for this very profound post about...
Kids art projects...ha.
I LOVE doing art with my kids.  
It makes us all so happy and then I have something sweet to hang up on our bulletin board for a few weeks.  
I found this art project on Pintrest.  
I modified it a bit but it's the same general idea.  
I liked this one b/c it was doable for my 1 year old as well as my 7 year old. 
There aren't many projects that work for such an age difference which is why I decided to share it.

First I read them a cute poem about kites. 
We love to fly kites this time of year.

I got a white piece of construction paper, blue paint and a sponge. 
The kids went to town and Ava even added some white clouds at the end.

Judson's finished product.
I obviously helped him glue on the kites at the end.

Ava decorated each kite and had fun giving each one a wild and crazy string.

Cute huh? 

1 comment: