Sunday, April 14, 2013

Room Makeover and Instagram Love

For Ava's Gotcha Home Day this year we decided to make over her bedroom.
We had my parents take her and Judson out for the day while James and I took apart her old room and made some fun changes.  
It was a crazy day for James and I but it was totally worth it.
Ava's reaction was priceless.
She hugged everything and couldn't get over her new bed.  
I will take some pictures of everything with my camera but for now the I-phone photos are the best I've got.
It was time to get rid of the comforter and decor we bought for her when she was a toddler.  This is such a cute 7 year old room...so girly and fun.

Life is fun right now.  Busy and chaotic and non stop but so fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment