Thursday, February 21, 2013

What's wrong with this picture??

I went to start my shower the other day when I noticed that all my children's toys were in our shower.
And then I remembered that all my shampoos and such were in theirs.
HMMMM...
What is wrong with this pictures I thought to myself in frustration.
 But the answer is...
Nothing.
Nothing is wrong with life being a little upside down when you are raising small children.  
If I've learned anything in the 3 years I've been a Mom, it's that I have to be flexible.
I have to go with what works for that moment.
And if I was too wrapped up in things being perfect I'd miss the really important stuff.

 Chasing around this sweet baby boy.  Soaking in his giggles and enjoying every hug.

Doing art with my Ava and praising her for a job well done!
(Starry Starry Night by Ava Letterneau)

I would take kids toys in my shower forever if I could bottle them up just as they are right now and keep them this way always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment