Valentine's Day projects, trips to the park, preparing for birthdays...
February is a busy month for us.
This Dude is just a ball of FUN.
He's communicating A LOT and we are greatly enjoying getting to know the world according to Judson.
So, way back when I started exploring Pintrest I pinned a bunch of sites that said stuff like, "100 things to do with your toddler." I do not find these sites very helpful usually but
I read one that suggested putting a bowl of water down in the kitchen and let your kid go crazy with measuring cups.
This provided a full HOUR of entertainment.
Ava is very into seasonal art projects (no idea how that all got started...haha)
As soon as February hit, she started asking to do heart art.
I heart doing heart art with my girl.
And in case I forgot how quickly she is growing up, she is starting to offer her help with daily upkeep.
Welcome February! The Letterneaus are excited to see what this special month brings!



No comments:
Post a Comment