We are trying to simplify over here.
De-clutter
Organize
I would be lying if I didn't say that I am having a complete blast with this.
It's a lot of work (I think we have gotten rid of, or donated, 20 full trash bags worth of stuff)
But it feel so great.
I like knowing where my things are.
I like opening a closet door without stuff falling on me from every angle.
We've still got a long way to go but so far, I am happy with the progress we've made.
Just finished up with Ava's room.
We got rid of so many toys that go unused.
No sense in holding onto SO much stuff!
The majority of this things they play with are not toys anyways.
Last night our big source of entertainment came when the baby got into the wax paper
And no matter how many toys I throw in the tub, the water spout is ALWAYS his most favorite part of bath time.
So, it's a big work in progress but I'm excited for this life change and hoping it brings less stress and chaos to our already crazy life!
Oh yes, Daddy is also one of our very favorite toys around here.
We'll keep him.





No comments:
Post a Comment