Monday, December 31, 2012

It's a New Year

2012 was one of the greatest years that I can remember.
I feel like our family was kind of wandering for past few years and this year, I feel like we've landed. 
We spent our second year in our cute little townhouse.
We have found a church family that we are blessed by greatly.
We have decided on schooling for Ava and it has been wonderful!
But most importantly, 
I have grown in my love for Christ and have a deeper understanding of grace and the power of the gospel.
And because of this, even if next year brings unexpected trials, there will be joy and there will be peace.
 We are so thankful for 2012 and all that we've learned.


As great as this year has been, we've also had trials.
Both of our kids had surgery this year and one was pretty involved.  
And we, like everyone else, have trouble finding balance.
We have tough days, tough weeks, tough months. 
But we love each other and we love the Lord and we embrace the trials because it gives us the opportunity to trust Him more. 

We pray for a great year to come!
Here are a few of my favorite photos from 2012!









No comments:

Post a Comment