Thursday, July 20, 2017

Make your home cozy

Operation, make your home cozy, is underway!
I think for us, stay at home moms, it's extra important to feel comfortable in our space.
It should make us feel inspired.
It should reflect us.
It should be cozy!


It didn't quite feel like home until I got my hanging shelves up!


Our nest...it's coming together


Daddy hung up some twinkle lights for us on the patio...lovely


The front of the house is one big, fat, eye soar.  But changing the door from purple to white has helped make it feel a bit more inviting.  The boys aren't running out of ideas of things to do with all the moving boxes laying around. 


This fun little 90 square foot studio is just waiting for a makeover.  
I'm not sure what we will use it for but I'm waiting for inspiration to strike.


My cuddly, cozy, sweetness right here.

This family I've been blessed with...they could make anywhere feel like home!

No comments:

Post a Comment