We purchased an advent book this year called, Slow + Sacred Advent.
It's been so sweet and simple.
I think it's going to be a special season, gathering together, reading together, singing together, crafting together, cooking together.
Week 1
Jesus the Seed brings hope
It's been so sweet and simple.
I think it's going to be a special season, gathering together, reading together, singing together, crafting together, cooking together.
Week 1
Jesus the Seed brings hope
"I wait for the Lord, my soul does wait, and in His word do I hope." -Psalm 130:5
First candle is lit
Coloring, talking, copying scripture, listening to music...worshipful night
Listening to Daddy share God's word
"In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice." - Genesis 22:18
Garland fun!
Orange muffins
There is not a lot that is slow or sacred about baking with young children.
But always worth it
We LOVE this sweet time of year.
We are rejoicing and celebrating the coming of Christ to earth.
It's beautiful.







No comments:
Post a Comment