Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Cheese

Cheese!
It's Thatcher's favorite word.  
He says it every time he sees a camera or phone come out.  
I can't help but smile, and I needed to smile today.

I love photos and sometimes taking out my big girl camera helps me see things through a different lens.

A messy house got me way more frazzled than a messy house ever should. 
I love that my kids play.  
What is a playroom for anyways?

I just marveled at this precious boy...stopping for just a moment to take in his sweetness.
He had been at my side all day.  
ALL.DAY.LONG.
Such a blessing really.

And she is just as rough and tough, and wild as she looks.
Keeps me on my knees before the Lord everyday.
Right where I need to be.
I do love this beautiful soul.

So, I'm grateful for a new prospective mid-day today.  
Thanks Thatch...CHEESE!

No comments:

Post a Comment