Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Time

 No one knows better than parents how fast time flies.
It is amazing to watch these little ones grow so fast.  
Wasn't this little man just born?  
Now he walks, talks, and has an opinion on just about everything...
 Where does the time go?

 I was worried, with this homeschooling gig, that we would just have too much time on our hands.
Wrong.
Our time has been a true gift and one of my favorite things about doing school this way.

Some days we get stir crazy but we have the freedom now to go exploring with our days.
Libraries, parks, museums, the possibilities are endless...
We took an impromptu field trip to Pennypickles Workshop in Temecula last week.
It was so educational, hands on, and FUN!  




Disneyland remains one of our favorite places to explore and be together.


 I'm thankful for how the Lord is teaching me to treasure TIME.
Everyday and every moment is a gift...  
(Big Brother and Sister have been very excited about the learning to walk process.  Great helpers!) 

 (We kept the pumpkin carving pretty simple this year.  Just carved one silly face pumpkin and called it a day. And baked the delicious seeds of course!)  
(So much fun dressing up!  At least for some.)

(Ava's in a club through our homeschool support group called, Keepers of the Faith.  They made these rag dolls last meeting.  Such a cool craft.)

(I seriously can't think of a better use of time.  S'MORES in the backyard!!!)

(Ava and Papa spent about two hours playing Just Dance.  aka P.E.)  

 Speaking of time.  WAY too much of it went into this fireplace project.  
But it's done and it's beautiful and it makes this room a cozy place for family time.
James, you are amazing!

"But I trust in you, O Lord; I say, 'You are my God.' My times are in your hand..."
Psalm 31:14

No comments:

Post a Comment