"Up Next", is one of Ava's favorite phrases right now.
This isn't surprising.
She has always been one who wants to know what we are doing next, before we even finish the activity we are on.
So here is what's up next with our crew.
We are excited!
Projects...
I'm keeping James busy with lots of projects for our new home.
He replaced our white table top with this wooden, farm house style one.
Love.
Thank you, thank you, handy hubby.
House...
Every day the house is getting closer and closer to being done.
It's been amazing to see the progress each time we go out.
Where our house will be. What a view!
Standing in my kitchen.
WOW! We can't wait!
Activities...
Baseball is over :-(
Up next??? Who knows.
Swimming, Dance, Karate?
We aren't sure yet but baseball sure was a blessing this season.
Ava had another great experience on her Challengers Team.
It's an amazing program for children who can't compete in a typical baseball league.
So cool!!!!
Way to go Av!!!
Summer...
We can feel it in our bones!
Summer is coming and we are excited for playing with friends and lazy days at the beach.
Homeschooling...
I never thought we'd do and I definitely never thought I'd be excited about it but,
we are, and I am!
We are thrilled for all that God has, "Up Next"
Both the planned and unplanned.






No comments:
Post a Comment