It's an amazing time.
The story never gets old...
God, coming to earth as man, to be the Savior of the world.
It's a miracle and it fills my heart every time I think of it...especially at Christmas.
Our Christmas traditions also bring joy as we celebrate Christ.
(Thatcher's first Christmas)
(Oh how Sissy loved to pick out the Christmas tree. She loved to decorate it, loved to turn the lights on each morning, and turn them off each night. She was all about the tree this year.)
(Notice Judson sacked out on Daddy's shoulder)
(Now awake and excited)
(Come on now!!! Little Santa baby on Christmas morn.)
(Our little book worm got this comfy chair as her big gift. Perfect place to cuddle up with a good book. Three days in and we've already done plenty of reading on our purple polka dot chair.)
(Cliché? Yes, but if I could bottle this little one up just as he is, I would do it in a heart beat.)
It's just plan crazy to think how different these three will look next time Christmas rolls around.
Christmas 2013 is over...sigh.
It was wonderful and sweet.








No comments:
Post a Comment