My teacher friends and family may not like that much.
I was watching a playoff game the other night when the camera zoomed in on a little boy holding a sign that read,
Dad says, school can wait.
He was missing a day of school to witness something special.
Something he will surely never forget.
I distinctly remember missing a day of school when the All Star Game was in San Diego.
Just my Dad and I went and I will always remember it.
I love reminders like this.
I love to remember that it's ok to skip therapy so that Ava can ride her bike and fly her kite.
I love remembering that it's ok to pick up a dinner b/c I'm playing with the kids rather than cooking.
Dinner will always need to be cooked
Surely, laundary will alway need to be done.
My kids wont be kids forever.

Love this. I fondly remember my dad waking me up at the crack of dawn and asking me if I wanted to play hooky and go skiing with him. Did I??!! Of course I did. I love memories like that!
ReplyDelete