Wednesday, February 3, 2016

January 2016

I can hardly believe that the first month of the new year has come and gone.  
I have not been so great at documenting this month.
Probably because we did way too much of this, being sick thing.

But it's been another full month of life over here...let's let the pictures explain...

We used our Christmas tree trunk to do a full day of school.  That's right.  Each and every subject was covered using this little tree stump.  




We've explored our local farmers market this month.  
Delicious fresh fruits and veggies grown locally...yum!


Ava is back at tennis.  
I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching her play tennis.
So proud of her.

(I take the opportunity to steal smooches while we watch sissy)

This month we have been totally into playing card games together.
It's a new little tradition after dinner dishes get cleaned up.
Our current favorites are, Go Fish and Crazy 8's.

Another fun field trip with friends to our very favorite spot!
The Botanical Gardens in Encinitas


Ava got a new desk!  
It was needed and we finally found a great one that suits her.

We took an amazing field trip to the air and space museum in San Diego.
So much hands on learning! 



And we've done a good deal of inside time due to lots of rain (well, lots of rain for Californians anyways.)  

And there it is...January!

No comments:

Post a Comment