Saturday, December 12, 2015

We Love Christmas Time

Tis the season for...

Picking out a tree

(We found a winner.  Daddy says it's our best one ever.)

(Sticks and/or branches...always his highlight.)

Christmas Crafting at Lowes
(Super proud Daddy to see his kiddos hammering and working with wood.) 

Picture Taking

(Always something I truly enjoy! So much love in so many different, unique, and special families.) 

Creating
(I try to pick one craft each year to give as gifts.  This year I picked candle making.  They didn't quite turn out to be as easy as I thought and aren't really presentable for gifts.  BUT, I learned a lot and hope to make more in the future...now that I'm a pro and all.) 

 Loving on one another

I cherish the sweet moments of children around the decorated house.  
Even though the month can become busy, I always find that I take more time to reflect and enjoy at Christmas time.

But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.
Luke 2:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment