For the past few months our family has enjoyed reading through the Rhyme Bible during our family worship time.
The stories are short, the colors are bright, and ... it rhymes!
All these things make this a great fit for our little ones.
We finished the book tonight and I asked the kids to think of their favorite story.
Then, we got to work creating whatever came to mind...
Finger painting is about all that Thatch can do as far as crafting.
Plus, he likes to tell us all what sound a lion makes so I thought Daniel and the Lion's den was an appropriate project for him.
Ava picked the story of baby Moses.
I loved this for lots of reasons.
Ava and Daddy worked on paper weaving a basket.
And Judson...
my favorite craft of the night.
He was set on making a snow globe depicting Noah's Ark.
Due to a lack of supplies, we have several animals inside a mason jar filled with water.
He also added an army man and some purple glitter (we were out of blue)
Maybe his snow globe shows the animals that didn't make it on the ark :-/
And I enjoyed my succulents...growing in my backyard
My family...growing together as we learn about Him
And the beauty of God's word that stirs growth in our hearts.
"But the seed in the good soil, these are the ones who have heard the word in an honest and good heart, and hold it fast, and bear fruit with perseverance."
Luke 8:15








No comments:
Post a Comment