"Every good and perfect gift is from above."
James 1:17
It's so neat to think on this verse.
That every good thing in our life is a gift from our God that LOVES us.
Not that we have earned or deserved these good gifts, but that were given to us in love and grace.
"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another."
John 1:16
So, I look through recent photos and thank the Lord for these gifts and blessings of love from Him...whether things, people or experiences, we know they are from above.
This piano was in my childhood home and holds countless memories.
It's made it's way into my home again and I'm thankful to have this piece of history for my children to now enjoy as I did.
(Thanks Mimi and Papa!)
(Amazing Grace is a good song to start with.)
(And these two never turn down an opportunity to make noise.)
Friends!
New friends and old friends.
Friends close by and friends far away.
We are thankful for our friendships that spur us on to love Christ, that hold us up in prayer when we are in need and provide community and fellowship that our hearts desire.
(Love this sweet crew.)
The kids and I get to experience a lot of fun new places because of our homeschool schedule this year.
Going out and watching them explore their world is pretty cool.
(Penny Pickles Workshop...where Mommy doesn't have to say, "NO, don't touch that.")
5 years home with this darling girl.
(There were days we thought you'd never make it home Ava...and now here we are 5 years later.)
Also...
Baseball is back...Can't forget that when I count my blessings :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment