It's super hard to avoid multitasking with so much going on these days.
And sometimes it's necessary.
And sometimes I only think it's necessary... but it's not.
So, I've been trying to enjoy uninterrupted time with my babies.
Even if it's just for 5 minutes.
There IS time, I am finding.
I got a special date with Ava and Mimi. We so enjoyed this sweet, very girly, movie.
My time with Thatcher typically comes in the very early morning.
Looking at a book and holding him close are special for him.
We also like to sit together and watch the big kids play in the yard.
Judson isn't loving bed time these days. I look forward to the few quiet moments I get to spend laying with him before bed. He's growing up so fast.
And even though it's a lot for me to manage alone, my kids love field trips. Especially my active three year old. He just loves being OUT. I'm always glad that we went once it's all said and done.
It's great time to focus on them and only them.
Milk and cookies after a trip to the local dairy farm.
So sometimes I meet needs while also sweeping, cooking, or talking on the phone, but I'm finding how much better relationships grow when I can give some undivided attention as well.
I don't want to miss out on the sweet blessings God has for today through this amazing ministry of Motherhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment