We gathered for a special birthday celebration today.
Three of my very favorite people have birthdays this month...
Sweetest husband, I love you more than anything.
You are my greatest earthly blessing and I treasure every day with you.
You have the most amazing servant heart.
You are humble and kind.
You love me and our children so well.
Happy Birthday Sweetie!
Mimi, I am so thankful that God gave me you as a mother.
You are my rock and my best friend.
I love you and am so thankful for your constant love!
Your grandbabies adore you and we hope you have a very special birthday.
Bear, You are simply the sweetest. So pure in heart.
I appreciate your thoughtfulness and care for others.
Thank you for being a friend that I can laugh with and cry with.
I hope you had a beautiful birthday sweet sister.
What a beautiful day in February!
And somehow the kids scored a trip with their cousins to build-a-bear at the days end.
Such Fun!
Thank you family, for beautiful day celebrating beautiful people!





No comments:
Post a Comment