I LOVE Open House night!
I am with my little sweetie most hours of the day.
I see what she sees.
I do what she does.
But for those 4 hours a day, she is independent.
She is making choices for herself.
She is conversing with friends.
She is writing and exploring and learning in her school environment.
I love being there with her as she shows me around a place that she knows well.
I love learning from her.
(Judson is pretty much a student at KLA too. And a very popular one at that)
Her writing has been just priceless lately.
She almost always writes about Mommy and Daddy and Judson.
She writes about God and love and baseball.
I will save her writing forever!
I am pretty much the opposite of a hoarder but when it comes to my kids creations, I hold on tight to just about everything!
So ANOTHER school year is going to be over in just a few months.
Every year is more precious than the last.
I love my first grader.
I love her school.
We are blessed.






No comments:
Post a Comment