Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thanks!

You know those days when it seems like NOTHING is going your way?
Everything that can go wrong, does.
Well, today was the opposite of that! 
It was a wonderful day full of sweet blessings at every turn.
A great day to do my 2012 Thankfulness post. 

My buddy boy was just so sweet today while sissy was at school.
He laughed and played and made my heart swell!  
]
He loves to eat chalk.
He always has a pencil, straw, or stick in his hand.
He climbs on everything.
He has the sweetest smile on earth.
I am so thankful that I get to be his Mama.
(That is chalk under his mouth,,,argh that boy!)

Later that day we went to Ava's school for a Thanksgiving feast.  
She was so excited and the joy was all over her face.
We got to sit together and eat some yummy food.
I love that she loved to have me there. 
The best part was the amazing report I got from her teacher at the end of the day.
My girl is READING!  She is doing work independently, is actually enjoying writing, and is keeping up well in first grade math! 
"Best day of the school year" were the actual words that Mrs. Rose used! 

She loves angry birds.
She wants to do an art project daily.
She asks LOTS of questions.
She is so loving and kind.
I am so thankful that I get to be her Mama.
 (Ava with her classmates on PJ day) 

Some other wonderful things about this day...

- I took a trip to Hobby Lobby.
- I actually liked cooking dinner tonight.
- I enjoyed watching some comedies with my hubby and getting caught up on some blogging.
- I forgot Judson's shoes when we we went out today and that was totally fine b/c we live in Southern California and shoes are not necessary even on cold days. 

THANKFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment