It didn't take long.
But I like it.
I'd much rather be busy than have not enough to do.
Running Ava to both school and therapy is proving to be a little tiring on me and the baby.
I feel like I have the poor thing in his car seat all day.
We just have to get used to everything again.
So, while Sissy is working hard at OT, Jud and I play in the grass.
Then when we got home I wanted to sit.
Ava wanted to fly her kite.
She won.
She worked all day and deserved time to play.
We packed up on Friday afternoon and headed down to San Diego for Family Camp with our church.
It was wonderful.
We loved the teaching, the fellowship, the getaway.
We are so blessed by our church family.
Words cannot say!!!
We never thought this kind of church existed and are so grateful that God has lead our family to Faith Bible Church.
We packed up on Friday afternoon and headed down to San Diego for Family Camp with our church.
It was wonderful.
We loved the teaching, the fellowship, the getaway.
We are so blessed by our church family.
Words cannot say!!!
We never thought this kind of church existed and are so grateful that God has lead our family to Faith Bible Church.
As wonderful as it was, let's be honest, it's hard work having your children away from home.
Little sleep, lots of complaining, busy busy busy...but lots of fun.
And, on Saturday night we cut out for a very special event.
My handsome cousin and his beautiful bride were married.
It had been a long time since we'd been to a wedding.
It was so emotional, so special, so sweet.
My kids behaved!
That made it even better.
SO...school this week should be interesting.
Change is hard on most kids.
It's insanely hard on Ava.
I'm praying hard for her.
I really want to share more about what God taught me this week at our retreat.
Maybe another night when I can keep my eyes open
;-O (that's a yawn)
Little sleep, lots of complaining, busy busy busy...but lots of fun.
And, on Saturday night we cut out for a very special event.
My handsome cousin and his beautiful bride were married.
It had been a long time since we'd been to a wedding.
It was so emotional, so special, so sweet.
My kids behaved!
That made it even better.
SO...school this week should be interesting.
Change is hard on most kids.
It's insanely hard on Ava.
I'm praying hard for her.
I really want to share more about what God taught me this week at our retreat.
Maybe another night when I can keep my eyes open
;-O (that's a yawn)







No comments:
Post a Comment