Quick Recap in case you are new to following our story:
In March 2009 we met our beautiful daughter in Pavlodar Kazakhstan
We quicky became a bonded family of three...
After a long fight and many months apart, Ava arrived home on April 15, 2010...
She's dong great and we are all loving life ...
And that's the Letterneau Family! Excited for a fresh blog and the opportunity to share about our new life as a family!




I am so glad you are keeping a blog. I keep my orignal one active to chronicle life with Leeza (and Sean too) cuz life changes so quickly and I want to preserve every moment. It's so fun to go back and read and watch how she's grown (and her brother too)
ReplyDeleteI love how joy filled Ava is and how your love for her shines thru. :)
Yay! I'm glad you are keeping a blog! I can't wait to watch Miss Ava grow! (I posted another comment but it said error..so if I comment twice I am totally not crazy!)
ReplyDeleteFound your blog through my SIL, Danielle....your little girl is TOO cute!! So happy for you guys, can't wait to read all about her adventures!! ;)
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH...She looks like a baby in that 1st picture...I really hadn't realized how much she had changed! Holy cow! And how fashionable she has become :)
ReplyDelete